Friday, September 21, 2007
That half an hour phone call made me feel tons better.
And so the supps are over, three papers over and done with, I'm really not sure how well I did for them, pray that luck is on my side and I'll clear them all.
Nevertheless, I still have that sinking feeling and I just don't know why.
Maybe cos you're not here. Yeah, maybe.
Only a week left, I'm hoping FLAUNT, FishnCo and tuition will keep me occupied til he comes back.
Baby set me free
From this misery
I can't take it no more
Since you went away
Nothing's been the same
Don't know what I'm living for
Cos here I am, so alone
And there's nothing in this world I can do
Until you're back here, baby
Miss you
Want you
Need you so
Labels: You are the one and I can't let you go
X O X O; 11:42 pm